VA Accelerator is the only program of it’s kind designed to help Disabled Veterans launch their own company or expand their existing business.
The military’s culture creates leaders well-suited for entrepreneurship. In fact, studies show Veterans are at least 45% more likely to be self-employed than those with no active-duty military experience.
Are you a Disabled Veteran interested in launching a start-up company or need help growing an existing business? You already have the core skills necessary to succeed as an entrepreneur
The VA Accelerator is the only program of its kind. It was designed for Disabled Veterans who are in the Chapter 31 program. Here you will find all the tools you need to successfully plan, launch or expand your business.
The VA Accelerator was founded as an innovation request by the VA’s Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (VR&E) Services to develop a consistent national approach to self-employment training as outlined in the VR&E M28R. It is managed by a non-profit and maintains a VA-assigned facility code.
If you are a qualified Veteran and participating in the program, you can earn a subsistence allowance. Let us show you how, as a Chapter 31 Veteran, you can gain access to all the tools and equipment you need to start your own business.
- The VA Accelerator program began as a VA Innovation to assist Veterans in Accelerating their Careers, Accelerating their Businesses, and Accelerating their lives.
- The VA Accelerator curricula speed up the path to success for veterans interested in joining the workforce or starting a business. The program provides the knowledge and guidance needed to succeed.
- We strive to ensure that each and every Veteran in our program is given the opportunity for the personalized presented—be that small business or a big career.
- We provide a “for Veterans, by Veterans” approach to identifying, acting upon, and finalizing opportunities for Veterans to develop the skills necessary for entry into small businesses or the civilian job market. Our team understands Veterans; we are Veterans.
- Accelerating Veteran Careers, Accelerating Veteran Businesses, and Accelerating Veteran Lives.